Wednesday, April 4, 2007

whine, anyone?

i've had it with the woman next door. i realize that i do not have any patience, but her complaining is phenomenal.

i'm amazed at the incredible amount of time that i have been wasting lately. i have to admit, 9 hours at work with little to do can be slightly comfortable with a decent internet connection, but i could be using this time to further myself. at first i was reading the news and lewrockwell.com and keeping up with economics... and now it's that with some perezhilton thrown in. which does me no good. i really and truly don't care about celebrity gossip, i really don't, but it's there. and it takes time to sift through it all. what i need to do is work on my relationship with html, we need to chat and get a better understanding of one another.

i miss my boyfriend. like, a lot. he's been camping for a day and a half with a day and a half to go, and it's making me pretty sad. my sister's in town, which is fun, but we can't do much of anything during the week because i'm here.

i need to do my illustration friday image. i'm thinking about a pickle snapping, because that would go along with the theme of the week i think.

No comments: