Monday, April 23, 2007

A-CHOO!




This is Mikey the Roach. He accompanies all mail sent from me to my sister at his origin, New Orleans. He's not one for sweet talkin', bit of an attitude problem.

The sun was out all weekend and so was I. I cleaned up our little porch and sat out there a lot. Very nice. Today I may invest in a swimsuit. My bf and I went to the park and walked through the woods with his puppy on Saturday, I love happy dogs. We were together almost every hour this weekend, save the ones he was working. Sunday I finally joined him and my roommate and their friends at a church they like here; it was real modern and had.... Christian music. One of my least favorite products of the modern age. The preacher was an excellent speaker; anybody who can hold my attention for more than 20 minutes deserves a trophy. I mean it. But--I really disagreed with the message. A good challenge to my own faith, I guess. I feel like I'm spending a lot of time defending my own opinions these days, it's a little tiresome.

Which brings me to my idea for Illustration Friday this week... "polar." I think it could work. I really want to participate this week.

No comments: