Thursday, April 19, 2007

oh man

So there are all these stories today regarding the release of the shooter's videos, where he talks about his plans to kill all those kids. And the news keeps bringing up a need for stricter gun control... while simultaneously mentioning that he bought his weapons legally! How the hell does stuff like that get published, blatant contradictions?! God knows I never want a gun...but obviously the laws didn't do shit (big shock there). It makes me furious.

I went to a new spinning class last night, I was dreading it all day, but it ended up being pretty great. I feel pretty crappy lately, my cold is not retreating. I hope this weekend is sunny and warm; my friend mentioned a big crawfish boil at Overton Park this weekend that could be fun. I want to sit on my porch and get some sun; I'm inside entirely too much these days.

I really need to get my projects in order; we have a lot of promotional item mockups to get done, and I want to get an entry together for the Ted Leo and the Rx for Threadless. Among other things.

No comments: