Friday, April 20, 2007



This is Texas Congressman Ron Paul. Now, I know I've sworn against voting for the most part.... but he may present a challenge to that statement. Yes, I DO realize that I'm an anarchist, and that he is a minarchist. BUT- for all of you out there waiting to tell me why it's so evil to refuse voting, and that we are SO priveleged to have that opportunity. It's just that I will not vote for someone who I think is only minorly within my interests. But if there is a candidate I've come across that I'm pretty much on track with, it's him. You should look him up. He's never voted in any way (that I've found yet; I'm still exploring) that crosses the libertarian philosophy. Way to go, man.

I didn't do an Illustration Friday submission this week. I meant to... but I didn't. Dang. But I feel like the creative drive is coming back to me lately, so maybe i can take advantage of it this weekend. I need some time in the sun and time off. Last weekend wore me out!

No comments: