Wednesday, April 25, 2007

a brilliant mistake


darkness in the cave
i sit sleeping with eyes open
it is just wednesday.

A haiku from me to you. It's very rainy and gray today, and although my office is in the back without windows to begin with, I can still feel its effects! However, if the rain now means none this weekend, I'm pretty ok with that. I'd like to visit the porch again. There's news of a new planet that could be the closest equivalent to Earth. I hope to avoid seeing, illustrating, or reconstructing any giant plateaus in response.

Last night I got a little freelance job from Jennifer, which is pretty cool. It took me a little longer than I'd expected, but things like that usually do. My roommate came over to my parents' for dinner, which was great as always. I was again reminded later on in the night how awful I am at talking to people in crisis or who need advice, and I really want to change that. If anybody viewed this, I would ask for advice. :-)

In the meantime, here are some links of my favorite band, Of Montreal. Kevin Barnes is my hero.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VeIL7juFE0

and 2 great new (to me) comics:
questionablecontent.net & qwantz.com

No comments: