Wednesday, April 11, 2007

sweet.



Ween is playing in New Orleans! I found out last night and I kinda freaked out. A lot. I sincerely hope I can go--my friend in fandom might even have a ticket for me! That would be amazing, I've been waiting forever to see them. Now all I need is for QOTSA to come, and maybe Kings of Leon, and I am one happy girl.

Today we have a minibook of sale items to put together. I think most of it is already set up, but that should be good to work on all day. Tonight is the Decemberists show. I wasn't all the into going originally...but now I'm PSYCHED! It could be really fun. It was last time. There's an office potluck today for a guy here who's getting married. Should be good; I made cookies (as displayed above, minus the halo).

Does anybody know why my JPEGS look so washed out when I upload them online? It's kinda sad.

No comments: