Thursday, August 16, 2007

They'll Need a Crane

I am GOING to have a website. I don't care HOW painful it is, it's about time I conquer this fear of web design and get the fuck over it. I'm not too stupid, I should be able to figure it out, right?

This week has been fairly painless, actually. Kinda nice, time is on my side. At least relatively. It's been rockin' living with Rachel. And-- I think she and my friend are getting along swimmingly, not sure if they're an item though. I love it.

So far I've spent the morning adding music to iTunes. And resisting the urge to buy out Amazon.com's music dept. WHICH I cannot do. This weekend is Hope in Memphis weekend--Sun Studio/India Palace/India Fest '08 and Blues on the Bluff Pt. 2 on Saturday. Sunday is riding the Ducks and going to see SUPERBAD, which should be superAWESOME.

No comments: