Monday, August 6, 2007

let's just say...

...you are not the destroyer!

I can't believe how much I've slacked on this. Boo for me. Harry Potter was fantastic, I went through it in roughly 18 hours. Beautiful. And now I'm feeling very choked up every time something Harry Potter related comes on TV or interweb. I also found a great band, Harry and the Potters, that is two guys around my agge who are the official founders of Wizard Rock.

My BFF has moved in with me! It's been about a week now, very fun. She's the most considerate person I've ever met, I aspire to be that way towards others. Tomorrow night we will be attending Queens of the Stone Age at the New Daisy. I've been waiting several years to see them, and now I'll have my chance! And then Harlan T Bobo and Daniel Johnston on Thursday. A very sleepless and expensive week. Tonight, Mr. Justin Timberlake is performing at the FedEx Forum, and I'm really, really, VERY sad that I cannot attend. It 'll be spectacular, I'm sure. Very $$$ though. Rachel and I will watch Grandma's Boy and make jewelry instead for consolation.

Work is about the same, I'm terribly unmotivated and fairly dissappointed in myself. I need to branch out. I had a terrible freelance experience this past few weeks with a certain mayoral candidate that ended badly (not her fault, more so on her coordinator). I was hoping that it would be my breakout into Memphis freelance.

No comments: