Tuesday, August 21, 2007

?!

So, this case against a man who brutally beat and killed dogs (not even PEOPLE; seems to be more outrage about animals most of the time) is already being labeled as a race case. What the hell?! It's not like he could have been framed; he admitted to it, there's a LOT of physical evidence, and even his friends bailed on him.
http://www.cbs46.com/news/13938060/detail.html

This weekend was really, really great. Hope and I did our plans, Sun Studio is very cool. Turns out my grandfather's friend designed the logo...some time ago. Learned some cool stuff. Then we ate Indian food. Blues on the Bluff was cool too, I felt much better than last time and was actually able to help this time (last time I felt like I was pretty much standing around for the most part). Michael and I watched a movie, Delicatessan; VERY weird. Even by my standards. It's post-Apocalyptic France, and in a little suburb separated from the city, a group of people are confined to their apartment building. The rest of the country is resorting to cannibalism, so everyone is terrified of leaving. But, the cruel delicatessan is killing off his weaker tenants and selling their meat (everyone is aware of what's going on). And so on, weird movie.

Sunday we went downtown and drank a lot during the day, which always seems like a good idea. Then we rode the Ducks and got a tour of the city, which was fun even though most of it is pretty everyday for us. Then dinner at my parents', then SUPERBAD, which was very funny. I highly recommend it.

No comments: