Friday, July 6, 2007

mmmmm



WOW am I excited for this movie. Not to mention the book, which may merit a fairly emotional response. I'm unbelievably psyched. And I can't imagine that any of it will end well for Harry.

I realized that my little cat isn't just a little bitch, she's actually been sick for a bit. Poor little thing. I took her to the vet, which is poorly times due to my financial situation, but can't be helped. Things aren't terrible at work, so I can actually leave a little early, which is always exciting to me! Next week this time I'll be in Atlanta, and getting ready to come back to Memphis! I'm very interested to see what a trade show and marketplace is like, and not at all sad that I won't be there long.

Not much going on this weekend that I know of... mostly preparing for the trip and NOT spending anything I don't have to. Works for me, I've got the rest of the Order of the Phoenix to reread by Wednesday!

No comments: