Tuesday, July 17, 2007

RAWR!


So I had this dream that my sister and I were in a beach house, and she had kind of acquired a jaguar. He just kinda hung out, didn't do much of anything. Very odd. However, I do have a black cat... maybe she's manifesting her self-image through my dreams.
I went to Atlanta on my first business trip! I left with my co-designer on Thursday, and we cut it very close with our time. But everything went ok, and we got there on time. My director took us to lunch at a very nice Italian restaurant there, and that night we had a party for the opening of our new showroom at the Atlanta mart. WHICH is an enormously huge complex, by Friday evening my feet were suffering. Then my flight home got cancelled and through a difficult series of events, I got home Saturday morning. My wonderful boyfriend picked me up VERY early on a Saturday, which was really sweet. After a good long nap through the middle of the day, my sister and I got ready for 311 at Mud Island, went for giant beers with an old friend and fellow 311 devotee, and then finally met up with my best friend. It was fantastic.
Now it's back to work. I'm getting some opportunities at WEVL to fool around with some graphics, and I want to take advantage of that as much as possible!

No comments: