Tuesday, July 10, 2007

hissing fauna...?


I case you can't see it, this is a very sad story about a horribly abused little boy. However, the ad placements around it make for an interesting match. Weight Watchers next to dinner recipes is bad enough, but mixed into a story about starvation!? Ridiculous.
Tomorrow's the big day! For movie geeks. Like me. I'm almost done rereading the book, its pathetic how much I don't remember. I'll finish it at work today and start #6 tonight, I'm on a roll. And 311 this Saturday? Splendid. I also just recently found out that Queens of the Stone Age will be coming, and I've been wanting to see them forever! Forever being as long as I've listened to them. Thursday I'll be heading to Atlanta, so there's a lot to do between now and the weekend!

Here are some good links:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/07/10/reluctant.juror.ap/index.html At least he's honest!
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/07/10/reluctant.juror.ap/index.html I really like what this article sums up, aside from the fact that Dr. Block is awesome.

No comments: