Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!


Yesterday I turned 23! And it was a great birthday. I went to work, as usual. I hadn't told anybody really, I didn't want to be obnoxious. However, my friends at work must've remembered because they brought me cupcakes complete with candles! Then I went home and took my boyfriend and roommate over to my parents house where we stuffed ourselves to death. Then back to my house for a rousing game of Scrabble and Monopoly, in reverse order. I'm so terrible at board games, I'm more interested in changing the music... WHICH was my bf's contirbution; a copy of every cd he has!! I told him not to get me anything, and that was so thoughtful and awesome. Now I have all the White Stripes! And Abita from my gracious roommate. It's been a good year-- tough-- but good. This birthday was very different from any other one, in that I am employed full time, have a boyfriend, and on good terms with everyone. And I will be attending 311 next month, courtesy of my sister!

http://amyguip.com/

No comments: