Tuesday, May 1, 2007

may day



I just found a GREAT tutorial on how to create elaborate vector illustrations!! I've been trying to figure that out, and above if my meager attempts and understanding the technique. I need to try working with something I've drawn by hand, I'm pretty excited.

I also found out today that May Day is an international day for workers, mostly in Communist countries. Who knew? I just keep thinking of the Elvis Perkins song. Last night I went out with Michael and his friends. I was feeling kinda weird and odd, for no apparent reason. I hate that. Today I emailed someone that my roommate met this weekend who works at a design company and may be looking for a freelancer. It's mostly a web design shop, but I want to give my illustration talents a chance with them to see if I could get a little work out of it. I really don't want to have work to do when I get home, but I also need to make a name for myself, which is not going so well. Also, a few bucks. Desperately. I hope I can dig up some decent stuff to send to him!

My dad found out today that he has shingles. It scares me.

No comments: