Monday, May 7, 2007

designer stylez

Yes--this is real. I drove by it a little while ago and almost had a wreck out of shock. And do not be fooled; it is MASSIVE! And... it scares the crap out of me. It's at World Overcomers church, by the way. I saw a good name for it online, "Lady Theocracy."

This weekend was cool, I missed Steely Dan at Music Fest, and Ween in New Orleans. Whatever. Except for the tequila hangover on Sunday, I can't complain! And I cooked a lot, which is kinda fun. My sister comes home on Thursday. I've been reading that comic for around 3 hours today. Productivity! I love it.

Following is a list of things that I find extremely sad:
abandoned shopping centers
defunct malls
run-down playgrounds
my abilities as a designer
the fact that i've been a college graduate for about a year now

No comments: