Monday, May 14, 2007

bloggingniggolb


My sister and I went to go see this Friday. The predessessor, 20 Days Later, was probably the scariest movie I've ever seen. Any type of zombie flick scares me shitless, and I spent the entire 2 hours in the theater covering my ears and eyes. And I'd been the one to convince her to go. This time around we both wanted to go, and I was wondering what the hell I was doing there about 10 minutes into the movie. But--it wasn't too terrible, there were some really horrific scenes in it. And some pretty implausible things. I hope to god zombies or mass disease like that ever happen. PLEASE. I mean it. But it gave me an idea for a book I want to write, more on that later. You've got to say.. the poster is fantastic. It's creepy and spooky, and fit really well. Good commentary on the US military too. But that poster rules.

BBQ Fest starts Thursday, and I am beyond psyched. I really hope the weather is nice. Because I intend to party like its Mardi Gras.

No comments: